Click below if you want to know...

Page down to bottom to see "Patent Wars" or click below...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goal for 2012

This next year is the ¨year¨. I´ve have so many good ideas and have never done anything with them. Not anymore. It´s so cheap to get a provisional patent that I intend to get several. Then I´m going to sell the ideas to some big development company and let the royalties roll in!
Hey, if I´m going to have a fantasy, it might as well be a good one. Besides, I haven´t have any better ones lately. All of my ideas are really cool and will make life easier for the people who buy my invention. One of my best ideas is a ¨figure-9¨ to make things easier to tie down for shipping. Oh, wait, someone got there first. OK, I have a neat formula for displacing water and lubricating things. OOPS! Someone else got there first, too! Sheesh! I´d better get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment